Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does Cornell still sell the white plates with little blue flowers on the edges?

I wasn't sure if you meant Corelle, which has a plate with blue flowers on the outside and 1 in the middle. The pattern is called Vintage Blue. http://www.corelle.com/index.asp?mod=pat...



Or, are you talking about Corning, which has a plate with blue flowers on the outside in a pattern called Cornflower. It has been discontinued, but you can get replacements from: http://www.replacements.com/webquote/cor...

Does Cornell still sell the white plates with little blue flowers on the edges?
The last time I was in one of Corning's outlet stores, they still had that pattern available. Of course, that has been a few years ago. Otherwise, try eBay.
Reply:I don't know.



Oh, wait a minute, they do, too. I saw then In their outlet store, the sign on the front said, SALVATION ARMY THRIFT SHOP.



:)



Sorry for the joke, but I have bought them there in recent years. They feel like real china, but they usually bounce if you drop them, so I like them for daily use.


No comments:

Post a Comment