Monday, January 30, 2012

I have flowers that are dying. How can I bring them back?

The flowers are "White Pearl" Hyacinth (turning brown), and Viola(wilting). the flowers are for my wedding in 1 weak. they are in pots right now, but I would Like to Plant them Before the Wedding. Is it a lost cause?

I have flowers that are dying. How can I bring them back?
Usually when there's a wedding the flourist brings in fresh flowers for that day, within a couple of hours prior to the wedding. I've never heard of home flowers being in pots for a wedding. I suggest you call the flourist. No you can't bring back leaves or flowers that have turned brown. They could be brown either because it's getting hotter and sooner outdoors these days, or it could have been either lack of water or too much water.
Reply:For the one that is wilting, try putting it in a sink of cold water, not too high of course. I had wilting plants before and that brought them back to life. I'm not sure about the one that is turning brown. It might work to if there is any green left on it. P.S- I don't have a green thumb!! But soaking the plants in the sink seemed to work. Maybe it was because they were getting water from the roots up, instead of the other way around,


No comments:

Post a Comment