Monday, February 13, 2012

A website where I can purchase a white flowering crab?

Does anyone know of a website where I can purchase a white flowering crab? I found a website, but they have a minimum purchase price of $80. I just want to purchase a small 3 to 4 foot tree that can be shipped to my house.

A website where I can purchase a white flowering crab?
The site is a good one, but it takes forever to get your trees. I had better luck with

http://www.arborday.org/



you get ten free trees for joining!
Reply:Arbor Day Foundation



I don't think they have any minimum purchase, and their trees are reliable. I've planted about 15 different kinds from them. The only one that didn't make it - they sent me a replacement for.



I've used freetreesandplants as well. Two lilacs and two forsythia. All four are doing well, two years later.



I should also mention, your trees will be smaller than 3-4 feet. Basically a bareroot "stick". But plant it right away, and they'll grow well. Three years ago, I planted a dozen bareroot, 2 foot "sticks", and today the smallest one is about 8 feet tall, and 6 feet wide.


  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment